Re: [STUMP] dim other frames

From: Ruthard Baudach
Subject: Re: [STUMP] dim other frames
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 06:52:43 +0100

>== Auszüge aus der Nachricht von  rodrigo lazo vom 2012-12-07 16:36:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way of "dimming" other frames? Sometimes I have two frames and I
> sometimes forget which one I'm working one. I know theres is the curframe
> command but it requires me to invoke it everytime I'm not sure which is the
> current frame, while dimming the others a little bit will be always "on".

Setting

(set-focus-color "DarkRed") ; or any X-color-name you prefer
(setf *normal-border-width* 1) ; or any width you prefer
(setf *window-border-style* :tight) ; or :thin or :thick, :none is also
                                      possible, but would disable the window
border

in your .stumpwmrc will surround the focussed window with a tight dark
red border.

Regards,

Ruthard