[STUMP] Moving xinerama head detection to the CL side

From: Javier Olaechea
Subject: [STUMP] Moving xinerama head detection to the CL side
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:23:37 -0500

Hi Stumpwers,

I intend to move the head detection using xinerama (and add xrandr later) using CL instead of relying of matching with regular expressions the output of xpdyinfo[0]. Because I don't have two monitors I've only been able to test the change using Xephyr. I would appreciate it if anyone that uses more than one monitor could test this patch before merging. For those of you who don't have github you can use the link labeled [1] and apply the patch using git apply <patch>.

Let me know if you run into any errors

Cheers,
   Javier Olaechea

[0]: https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/pull/348
[1]: https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/stumpwm/stumpwm/pull/348.patch

--
"I object to doing things that computers can do." — Olin Shivers