summer-of-code

Re: GNU participation in GSoC 2012

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: GNU participation in GSoC 2012
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:11:03 -0300

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 10:58 +0100, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> I think that Rodrigo, previous year GNU GSoC administrator, isn't
> going to be the admin this time, so someone new is needed.

That's right! Unfortunately I can't make it this year. Last year Thomas
and I were the admins, although I don't think he can make it this year
either.

I'd love to help out as much as I can, maybe as co-admin, although I
can't take responsibility over the process. Also I'll probably be a
mentor for LibreDWG if we get proposals. Don't be admin and mentor at
the same time, unless you have plety of time.

This may help:

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/GNU_application_for_Summer_of_Code_2011

I'm not sure if we need to update the project ideas page before March
9th, but maybe it is time to rush and ask for project ideas. Some
maintainers have already contacted me.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

http://garoa.net.br