summer-of-code

Re: GNU participation in GSoC 2012

From: Micah Cowan
Subject: Re: GNU participation in GSoC 2012
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 11:55:40 -0800

On 03/08/2012 12:03 AM, Bastien wrote:
>> The org admin should fulfill the form asap, let's not take the chance to
>> miss the deadline. And at least 1 backup admin is mandatory. If you
>> can't find one before the deadline, you can put my link_ID, pitanga.
>> Then we'll sort it out.
>
> Er... something is not clear to me here: why an "org admin" is needed by
> March 9th (tomorrow)?   This is just the deadline for organizations, not
> for their projects.
> past,

The org admin-and a backup admin-are required in order for an org to
apply. They need to know that we definitely have someone lined up to
take responsibility.

If needed, I can volunteer to admin or backup-admin this year. I won't
have time to fill out any forms in the next couple of days, though.

-mjc