summer-of-code

Mentors information

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Mentors information
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 20:02:50 +0200

Hi all.

The database with GNU data for this gsoc is located in a recfile in
http://www.gnu.org/s/soc-projects/soc2013.rec

Mentors, please send to me (not to the list) the following contact
information: full name, email, alt email and a phone number where we
could contact you in case we need to.

Note that for privacy reasons we will encrypt the phone number and alt
email fields and only the admins (i.e. me and Giuseppe Scrivano) will
have the password.

Thanks.