summer-of-code

Slots requested to Google

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Slots requested to Google
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 18:33:34 +0200

Hi all.

The GNU org requested Google for the following number of slots:

address@hidden:~/gnu/src/soc-projects$ recsel -t Project -p
'Sum(EssentialSlots),Sum(DesiredSlots)' soc2013.rec
Sum_EssentialSlots: 20
Sum_DesiredSlots: 32

Detailed table:

#+begin_src rec :data soc2013.rec :fields
Name,EssentialSlots:Essential,DesiredSlots:Desired :type Project

#+end_src

#+results:
| Name          | Essential | Desired |
|---------------+-----------+---------|
| classpath     |         2 |       3 |
| wget          |         1 |       2 |
| clisp         |         0 |       0 |
| emacs         |         2 |       2 |
| gnucap        |         1 |       2 |
| gnunet        |         2 |       3 |
| guix          |         0 |       0 |
| hurd          |         1 |       3 |
| libredwg      |         2 |       2 |
| mediagoblin   |         2 |       3 |
| octave        |         3 |       8 |
| prologforjava |         1 |       1 |
| recutils      |         1 |       1 |
| bison         |         1 |       1 |
| gnustep       |         1 |       1 |

Note that:
- We counted 1/1 for prologforjava and for bison since we did not get
  the requested numbers from the maintainers.
- We counted 0/0 for clisp because there are no student proposals for
  that project in melange and we did not get numbers from the
  maintainer.
- We counted 0/0 for guix because there are no mentors registered for
  that project in melange and we did not get numbers from the
  maintainer.

Now it is time to wait and cross fingers...  we will know how many slots
we are awarded in two days :)

PS: we are still missing the contact information for most of the
registered mentors.  See http://www.gnu.org/s/soc-projects/soc2013.rec.
_PLEASE_ send us an alternative email and a phone number to
address@hidden and address@hidden  Thanks!