summer-of-code

Fwd: Google Summer of Code

From: Alicia Carlo
Subject: Fwd: Google Summer of Code
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:41:15 -0400

Hi,

my name is Wendy Figueroa and I am interested in participating in the Google summer of code, and I came across your http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html project. Specifically, the project that aims to add Common Lisp support to Kawa. I've never worked on a project like this, but I'm very interested. I have some experience in ANSI Common Lisp and Emacs Scheme. Can you please go into a little more detail as to what I would need to do, and any reading material I'd need to be familiar with?

--
Wendy Alicia Figueroa
Undergraduate Student - Computer Science