summer-of-code

Re: GNU accepted as an org

From: Christopher Friedt
Subject: Re: GNU accepted as an org
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:48:53 -0400

Me too please. I'm mentoring for VMFlexArray!

I was a bit surprised that there were no applications for Classpath yet.

©

Sent from my Android

On Mar 24, 2015 4:15 AM, "Mario Torre" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Giuseppe, Jose,

I think you already got this, but since I've just seen that I'm got an
unread mail over melange, I guess I should be more explicit :)

Name: GNU Classpath
+ GNU Classpath is a project to create free core class libraries for use
+ with virtual machines and compilers for the java programming
+ language. Many of the Classpath developers
+ also work on IcedTea / OpenJDK.

Then, for each mentor we need the following information to be sent to
address@hidden with CC address@hidden:

1. A record of this form:

   Id: neugens
   Name: Mario Torre
   Email: neugens - dot - limasoftware - at - gmail - dot - com
   Project: GNU Classpath

   The Id in the record above must be your melange nickname.  We will
   not be publishing your phone number nor the alternative email in
   clear.

2. A connection in melange.  Login into your account and request a
   mentor connection with the GNU Project.
^^^^^^
Done :)

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: