summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2020

From: Satyam Saxena
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2020
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 21:53:51 +0530

Thank you guys for showing me the right direction, I' ll head over to GNU Taler's mailing list.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 1:58 PM Darshit Shah <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Satyam,

This is the general mailing list for the GNU Project to coordinate its
participation in GSoC. For GNU Taler, I would recommend that you contact
them directly over their preferred means of communication.

I believe they have a mailing list and and IRC channel.