summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Status of GSoC application

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnu-soc] Status of GSoC application
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:13:12 +0000

Dear Jose,

One student has already contacted me about joining the project through GSoC!

This is my first time participating in the Google Summer of Code, so I am not too familiar with it. In the email before, you had mentioned a deadline of yesterday (if I am not mistaking) for the project list. But When I looked at their main webpage, apparently the organization's application deadline was until February 5th.

The webpage also says that the organizations will be announced on February 20th. Do we have to wait until then to start answering, thinking on, investing time in, or advertising our GSoC projects?

In general, is there any GNU-hosted document with tips and suggestions on the various stages of the process?

Thanks again for organizing this,
Cheers,
Mohammad