summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] My Introduction

From: Gotam Gorabh
Subject: [gnu-soc] My Introduction
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 02:46:04 +0530

Hey,

I am Gotam Gorabh, a CS undergraduate student at IIIT Kerala. Recently GSoC 2024 announced the organisation list with project ideas. while searching the idea list of GNU, I cam across the gnunet-gtk gtk upgrade titled idea.

I am interested in this project for this GSoC edition as I have 1.5 years of experience with GTK with C bindings. I have also contributed to many GNOME projects e.g. GNOME Settings, Phosh mobile shell, phosh-mobile-settings etc.

Thanks