swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH

From: Pavel Vinogradov
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:52:11 +0500

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Scott Christley <address@hidden> wrote:
> Besides libtools-2.2.2, I also installed autoconf-2.62 and automake-1.9.6.
> As Marcus suggests, install them into a local directory instead of
> overwriting the system versions.
  I'm try to build swarm from cvs on Debian Etch (i386) in virtual
(OpenVZ) environment. My first problem was CDATA error. I check
libtool version - etch come with 1.5.x and libtool 2.2.2 present only
in Debian experimental now.
  I backport libtool 2.2.2 from experimental to etch (it build without
any changes but with some test failures) and rebuild swarm with new
libtool and without java. Now all fine and heatbug running (i use only
batch mode).

  But what about Java Swarm? It builds fine (with libtool 2.2.2) but
when i type make install i get error about not found files. Full log
in attach.

--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev.Net, Linux Developer