swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:38:40 -0600

Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
  But what about Java Swarm? It builds fine (with libtool 2.2.2) but
when i type make install i get error about not found files. Full log
in attach.
Do files like java/swarm/activity/ActionChangedCImpl.class exist in the build directory? What about their corresponding .java files? Do you have Emacs installed and do you see java-stub.elc in the top level java/ build directory? What if you remove it and rerun `make'. (You should see a fairly lengthy process of generating and compiling stubs..)

P.S. on Leopard, Emacs did not work for me out of the box, I had to follow this procedure to get it working:

http://dsmarkchen.blogspot.com/2007/12/emacs-mallocjumpstart-error.html