Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to view Laurent's Manual Examples with flas

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to view Laurent's Manual Examples with flash plugin.
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:05:04 +0200

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 12:00:43PM -0700, Jymmm wrote:
> I'm not sure what it is, but I'm unable to view the SWF's on
> his website (except the kybd example works) in a browser (IE or
> Moz1.6).
>
> http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/flash_eyes/flash_eyes.swf
> I just get a blank screen. Using Flash Plugin 7 (for Moz/IE).

Curious. Does the html work
(http://technoargia.free.fr/swftools/examples/flash_eyes/flash_eyes.html)
?

Also, is it possible you still have some old version of the Flash
plugin lying around somewhere? On Linux, I once had a similar problem
due to some old version of libflashplayer.so still in /usr/lib/netscape/plugins.
That would be consistent with:

> But, if I download the SWF and use Flash Player 7, I see it.

since with the standalone player, you are using the right version.

Any other SWFs in http://www.quiss.org/swftools/examples.html which
don't work?