[Swftools-common] Concatenating SWF files created with Camtasia Producer

From: Yarone Goren
Subject: [Swftools-common] Concatenating SWF files created with Camtasia Producer
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:51:43 -0800

As you probably know, Camtasia is an extremely popular package for creating AVI Screen Captures. It also allows you to convert these AVI files into very small-sized SWF files.

I have two SWF files that were created with camtasia - I have concatenated them using:
swfcombine --cat 0.swf 1.swf

It concatenates fine, however, the quality of the resulting SWF has diminished. I see artifacts in the playback - the appears of dots, lines, etc.

How can I concatenate 2 swf files created with Camtasia without distorting the SWF quality?

Please advise.

Best,
Yarone Goren