[Swftools-common] os x: wav2swf static problem

From: Dan Friedman
Subject: [Swftools-common] os x: wav2swf static problem
Date: 10 Nov 2004 10:40:33 -0500

Hi,

I see a thread back around Oct. 7 with someone describing the same problem I
have -- everything builds fine, configure finds all my shared libs, but then
wav2swf seems to just produce static. As in the previous poster's case, I'm not
using the cvs version, and I tried the other solution offered (remove the
'#define DEFINESOUND_MP3 1' from src/wav2swf.c and recompile), with no apparent
change.

Was there ever a resolution of this issue?

Thanks,
Dan Friedman

PS In case this is relevant, I'm using swftools 0.6.2 under OS X Jaguar (10.2).