[Swftools-common] More static under os x

From: Dan Friedman
Subject: [Swftools-common] More static under os x
Date: 10 Nov 2004 17:55:25 -0500

Hi,

Now that I've got wav2swf working and played a bit with swfcombine, I'm also
exploring swfc. It seems I still get static if I try to play a sound from swfc:

.flash
.sound sound1 "mysound.wav"
.frame 1
    .play sound1

.end

Unfortunately, I still get all static in the resulting swf.  I tried applying
the same patch as before, but inside s_sound() in src/swfc.c (around line 1060)
-- that didn't help. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dan Friedman