[Swftools-common] Building with libs installed via Fink under OS X

From: Dan Friedman
Subject: [Swftools-common] Building with libs installed via Fink under OS X
Date: 10 Nov 2004 13:29:11 -0500

Now that I have swftools working, I'd like to share how I did it for the
benefit of any future Mac OS X/Fink user that comes along. Basically, you can
get all the required libs via Fink (jpeg, t1lib, freetype, lame), but then you
have to inform configure of where they are:

 % ( setenv LDFLAGS "-L/sw/lib" ; setenv CPPFLAGS "-I/sw/include
-I/sw/include/lame" ; ./configure )
 % make
 % sudo make install

Hope this helps,