[Swftools-common] Font Help Please - Fonts and Font Conversion

From: Clyde Sparks
Subject: [Swftools-common] Font Help Please - Fonts and Font Conversion
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:18:24 -0800

When executing PDF2SWF (Windows version 0.6.2), it appears not to recognized OpenType ".otf" font file types and requests a corresponding file name as a ".ttf".
1) Does PDF2SWF accept ".otf" or do we need to convert the .otf to .ttf?
2) If we do need to convert, can anybody recommend a good program to do the conversion?

Thanks
Clyde Sparks