[Swftools-common] PdfInfo and Landscape

From: Mike McKinnon
Subject: [Swftools-common] PdfInfo and Landscape
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:43:01 -0500

When running pdfInfo on landscape pdf's the bounding box sizes come up with
x and y reversed.

ie:  Document is x1:0 y1:0 x2:612 y2:792   <-   Dimensions of a 8x10 (letter
page) in Portrait orientation

Pdfinfo always shows this even when a doc is in landscape view.  x2 and y2
should be reversed.  Now I dont
think necessarily that this is a problem with pdfinfo, because in fact the
dimensions ARE correct.  I was just
wondering if perhaps Adobe keeps some orientation information in their PDF
header that perhaps I could find,
so I know wether to switch my coordinates appropriately

mcm