[Swftools-common] SWFCOMBINE and actionscript 2.0

From: Philippe Maurer
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFCOMBINE and actionscript 2.0
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 10:55:37 +0100

Hi the list,

I am using a swf file containing a form created under FLASH MX 2004.

The movie must be published with actionscript2.0, so that the form can be displayed.

When I combine this file to another one ( even the same ) the result does not show the form properly anymore as if the swf was back to actionscript1.0.

Is this a bug or did I forgot to pass some extra parameter to the swfcombine tool?

Thanks

Philippe