Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling problem ubuntu vs. debian...

From: Jacek Brzeski
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling problem ubuntu vs. debian...
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:39:38 +0200

Matthias Kramm wrote:

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 11:07:37PM +0200, Jacek Brzeski wrote:
On my debian sarge everything is ok. I just complile swfc mycode.sc and got the output. Now I switched to my second computer, Ubuntu Breezy, AMD64.

Does this mean that swftools was compiled for 64 bit?

Yes.

If yes this might be the problem- 64 bit is not yet supported by
swftools.
(I am currently in the process of gathering components for an AMD64
system, though, so this will most probably get some attention soon)

Ok, that explains alot. Now I understand all my compling problems...

When I run the same - swfc mycode.sc  - i get this:

rfxswf: Warning: num_bits overflow in swf_SetRect
rfxswf: Error: matrix values too large

Don't know what matrix is too large?

Hard to tell what exactly goes wrong here. Might be a problem
with the matrices themselves, or a problem with the math libraries
on that ubuntu system.
Any chance you could get me an ssh account on that machine?

Since problem is solved (architecture) it not needed right? Cause if I could help I can try it.

thanks for the help...
again :)