[Swftools-common] replacing mp3 with swfcombine

From: Michael Will
Subject: [Swftools-common] replacing mp3 with swfcombine
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:40:37 +0100

Hello,

I like to replace an existing MP3 in a SWF. Its the
main sound (I could extract this mp3 with swfextract -m).
With swfcombine I could stack another MP3 on top of it:

swfcomine -Tm my.swf sound.swf -o new.swf

But the old MP3 is still in new.swf. How do I replace it?
Btw...  "swfextract new.swf" shows:
 [-m] 1 MP3 Soundstream
But when I do a "swfextract -m new.swf" I see:
NOTICE  Writing mp3 data to output.mp3
NOTICE  Writing mp3 data to output.mp3
So, how could I do get the old mp3 out of it?

Thanx
 Micha

--
The answer is 42.