Re: [Swftools-common] replacing mp3 with swfcombine

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] replacing mp3 with swfcombine
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:41:46 +0100

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 02:40:37PM +0100, Michael Will wrote:
> I like to replace an existing MP3 in a SWF. Its the
> main sound (I could extract this mp3 with swfextract -m).

Hm. That's not possible out of the box right now,
because you can't remove the old soundstream from the file.

You probably could write a short python script which
removes all SOUNDSTREAMHEAD and SOUNDSTREAMBLOCK tags,
though.

> With swfcombine I could stack another MP3 on top of it:
>
> swfcomine -Tm my.swf sound.swf -o new.swf

Right. Just make sure the new sound.swf has the correkt
framerate.

>  [-m] 1 MP3 Soundstream
> But when I do a "swfextract -m new.swf" I see:
> NOTICE  Writing mp3 data to output.mp3
> NOTICE  Writing mp3 data to output.mp3

Weird. Could you send me that SWF?