Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf flash9 still with problems

From: Jörg Birkhold
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf flash9 still with problems
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:15:17 +0200

Hi,

I'm using flex too and the movie is recognized as flash9 everything perfect.

Anyway another thing:
My pdf contains links these are recognized and transferred to buttons.... allright so far. Can I somehow influence the style of the buttons like a border or a semitransparent backgroundcolour etc?
Is there a parameter to ignore the links completely?

Greetz

Joerg