[Swftools-common] About using transparent animations..

From: Admin PScy.net
Subject: [Swftools-common] About using transparent animations..
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:49:20 -0300

Hi, dudes!

I'm learning how to use swftools and I think that I'm walking on the right way but I have some questions..

The first question is about using transparent animations, I don't have the result that I want cause the background of animation assumes the color that I've set on the first line (by .flash ...) and if I don't use any color (eg.: .flash bbox=755x475 name="login.swf") the animation assumes a black background;

The second and last question is about how to submit informations from my animation. Actually I'm using the GET method using this.geturl('?email=' + usermail + '&pass=' + userpass + '&verification=someverificationcode') logically I'm using the username and the mail codificated and obfuscating the url but it doesn't make me feel secure and I wanna learn how to submit this informations using some POST method;

Thanks for everything!

P.S.: About the first question.. I know that the animation to be transparent must be called from the navigator setting 'wmode' to 'transparent' like this.. <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="login.swf" width="755" height="475">
   <param name="movie" value="login.swf" />
   <param name="quality" value="high" />
   <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
   <param name="menu" value="false" />
<embed src="login.swf" width="755" height="475" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" transparent="true"></embed>
 </object>

..But it doesn't working!