Re: [Swftools-common] About using transparent animations..

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] About using transparent animations..
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:31:00 +0200

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 12:59:51AM -0300, Admin PScy.net wrote:
> I'm learning how to use swftools and I think that I'm walking on the
> right way but I have some questions..
>
> The first question is about using transparent animations, I don't have
> the result that I want cause the background of animation assumes the
> color that I've set on the first line (by .flash ...) and if I don't use
> any color (eg.: .flash  bbox=755x475 name="login.swf") the animation
> assumes a black background;

You're missing the wmode="transparent" in the embed tag:

 <embed src="login.swf" width="755" height="475"
        transparent="true" quality="high"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer";
        type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
        wmode="transparent"></embed>

> The second and last question is about how to submit informations from my
> animation. Actually I'm using the GET method using this.geturl('?email='
> + usermail + '&pass=' + userpass + '&verification=someverificationcode')
> logically I'm using the username and the mail codificated and
> obfuscating the url but it doesn't make me feel secure and I wanna learn
> how to submit this informations using some POST method;

this.geturl('?email=' + usermail + '&pass=' + userpass +
'&verification=someverificationcode', '_this', 'POST')