[Swftools-common] locating buttons and scaling texts in swfc

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: [Swftools-common] locating buttons and scaling texts in swfc
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:06:32 +0200

Using pdf2swf plus swfc I recreated a presentation with synced audio
(http://rapidshare.com/files/116115415/Michaelgeist-TheCopyrightMyths181.swf.html)
with this script
(http://ousia.justfree.com/Michaelgeist-TheCopyrightMyths181.txt).

I have some issues. The first one is that the button to play again (the
slides can be forwarded with the proper button) should be located in the
 middle of the presentation, according to the ActionScript code:

                butagain._x=(width-butagain._width)/2;
                butagain._y=(heigth-butagain._height)/2;

But I don't know why, the location is wrong. How can I get this button
in the middle of the presentation or what am I doing wrong?

And with texts, is there any way to scale them? In the already mentioned
script, how can I scale info and scale_no?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo