Re: [Swftools-common] locating buttons and scaling texts in swfc

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] locating buttons and scaling texts in swfc
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:22:32 +0200

Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, Matthias.
>
> Matthias Kramm wrote:
>> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 08:24:15PM +0200, Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  [...]
>>
>>> I tried to use .sprite with slide_no, but slide_number isn't displayed.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>> I see you're putting slide_no both inside and outside the sprite... that
>> might or might not be the cause.

I'm afraid that this might be a bug in swfc (and I have checked it with
the latest development snapshot).

Bellow you have a small script that shows the issue. The sprite doesn't
display the text if it comes from a variable, but displays it if it
comes from text="hell". Putting the edittext outside the sprite displays
the text in both cases.

.flash filename="sprite.swf"
.font roman "/usr/share/fonts/TTF/FreeSansBold.ttf" glyphs="HeloWld!"
.edittext helloworld font=roman width=150 height=100 color=red
variable="hell"

.sprite hi
    .put helloworld
.end