[Swftools-common] Re: framerate for pdf2swf?

From: Yihui Xie
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: framerate for pdf2swf?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:15:59 +0800

Hi,

I'd like to thank Matthias for telling me the usage of 'pdf2swf -s
framerate', but I still have another problem about the framerate in
pdf2swf:

In other utilities such as 'png2swf' we can specify a frame rate less
than 1, which means a frame will last more than 1 second. However, I
find it is not available for 'pdf2swf', for example, when I use

    pdf2swf ... -s framerate=0.5 ...

The real frame rate of the SWF file will be 0.00, and the frames will
change very fast when being played. Is this a bug or something else?

Thanks!

Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <address@hidden>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086