[Swftools-common] using with linux

From: gabriel troisgros
Subject: [Swftools-common] using with linux
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:44:34 +0000

hi, excuse my dumb question, but i succeeded in lauching swftools with command line on windows, but i can't get it work on linux ...

after installing, how to make a command line ? if i make just let's say :
pdf2swf file.pdf -o destination.swf

it returns me a (logical) "command not found"...

do i have to make a shell script or something else, or the command can be issued straigth ?

thx for your help !

Gabriel

Avec Windows Live Messenger restez en contact avec tous vos amis ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !