[Swftools-common] %d can produce larger SWF files

From: Tony Stallan
Subject: [Swftools-common] %d can produce larger SWF files
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:28:36 -0400

Hi,

I have been converting each page of my PDF's individually and then I noticed the %d option.

Great I thought, however when using %d the resultant SWF files are much larger (50%) then the individually created SWF's.

However 2, if you use the -p to define a page and %d in the same command then the SWFs are not larger but in this case there is no point of using the %d.

Anyone else come across this ?

Regards

Tony