[Swftools-common] SWFC & Flex 3 & this.parentApplication.

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFC & Flex 3 & this.parentApplication.
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:58:22 +0200

Hello,

I want to create some SWFs that I load into a Flex-3-application.

In these SWFs are some lines of code that call a function in the Flex app.
In Flex this can be done with "this.parentApplication.myfunction();"

What I need is strict ActionScript 3 output and the compilation of "this.parentApplication...".
In Flash CS3 "this.parentApplication...." will not compile.

Will SWFC compile that call?

Benedikt