RE: [Swftools-common] on swfc and pdf2swf

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] on swfc and pdf2swf
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:39:13 +0200

Hello Pablo

The only change I have to make to the AS example to have swfc compile it is
remove the type specification from
function(active:Boolean) , so that changes to function(active). This seems to
be a general rule: type specifications are flagged as syntax errors and are not
needed. I have not tested the correctness of the compiled code in this case
though.

Regards
Huub

> Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:45:32 +0200
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Swftools-common] on swfc and pdf2swf
>
> Hi Matthias and everybody,
>
> I have been toying with the ActionScript 2 from Flash MX 2004
> (http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flash/documentation-mx.html).
>
> There are plenty of examples in their “ActionScript Language Reference”.
> And many of them work with swfc, but with some of them there are syntax
> errors: how should be the following example be translated into swfc syntax?
>
> this.onEnterFrame = function() {
> silenceLevel_pb.setProgress(active_mic.activityLevel, 100);
> };
> active_mic.onActivity = function(active:Boolean) {
> if (active) {
> silenceLevel_pb.indeterminate = false;
> silenceLevel_pb.setStyle("themeColor", "haloGreen");
> silenceLevel_pb.label = "Activity level: %3";
> } else {
> silenceLevel_pb.indeterminate = true;
> silenceLevel_pb.setStyle("themeColor", "0xFF0000");
> silenceLevel_pb.label = "Activity level: (inactive)";
> }
> };
>
> On the poppler compilation: is it enabled if the proper libraries are
> found or must it be enabled as a compilation option?
>
> Poppler seems to support embedded multimedia objects in PDF documents.
> Would it be possible to improve this in pdf2swf?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>

> Pablo

Jouw nieuws en entertainment, vind je op MSN.nl!
http://nl.msn.com/