RE: [Swftools-common] Image blinking issue with swfc

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Image blinking issue with swfc
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:02:53 +0100

Hello Jorge

I have attached a modified .sc file that removes the blinking. It may not be
what you want though, as it changes the scroll speed.
As far as I can deduce the blinking is due to some sort of anti aliasing flash
does when it renders an image that is not positioned at an integer pixel
position, say at x=-1.53 pixels.

The action in frame 1121 prevents flash from putting redundant objects on the
stage as that could eventually interfere with the depth at which additional
objects are placed.

Regards,
Huub

> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:38:23 -0200
> Subject: [Swftools-common] Image blinking issue with swfc
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to make a Flash animation that has a blue sky with clouds
> rotating permanently.
>
> But I obtain a vertical line blinking.
>
> I attach a zip file containing all objetcs that I use to generate and to see
> it.
>
> Can anyone help me to eliminate this undesired behavoir.
>
> If anyone can see the animation on line, it is at:
> http://informas.com/swftools/roll_left_wflicker.htm
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jorge Colaccini

De leukste online filmpjes vind je op MSN Video!
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=nl-nl