Re: [Swftools-common] Using swfcombine to produce AVM2/AS3 compatible mo

From: Stefan Richter
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Using swfcombine to produce AVM2/AS3 compatible movies
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:33:33 +0000

Thanks,
that's ok. I don't need that code, and don't mind if it doesn't run. It's just interesting to see inside the SWF and to notice the code is still there.

Simple commands into the new SWF such as myswf.viewport.play() work fine without throwing AVM1 related runtime errors. Life is good :-)

Best wishes,

Stefan