[Swftools-common] Problems with rfxview.swf

From: Roger Chinchilla
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problems with rfxview.swf
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:13:28 -0500

This is a very basic question. I have a PDF that I want to convert to SWF and I am using the following command.

pdf2swf -B rfxview.swf test.pdf -o testing2.swf

I keep getting this Warning and a blank testing2.swf

swfcombine  -X 612 -Y 828 "rfxview.swf" viewport="testing2.swf" -o "testing2.swf"
WARNING Didn't find anything named viewport in file. No substitutions will occur.

pdf2swf -B swfs/rfxview.swf test.pdf -o testing2.swf with no avail

So I used

pdf2swf -B swfs/simple_viewer.swf test.pdf -o testing2.swf

This seemed to work just fine.

I ran this command just in case anyone asked

C:\Program Files\SWFTools>pdf2swf -V
pdf2swf - part of swftools 2008-10-19-1729

BTW is the rfxview.swf available in .fla?

Thank you,

Roger