[Swftools-common] Add links and Pdf2swf

From: David Horne
Subject: [Swftools-common] Add links and Pdf2swf
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:02:04 -0500

Hi I have two questions.

First off I remember hearing that the availability to add a maximum height or width to a swf generated with pdf2swf was going to become available.  Is this offered yet? Also if it is I would love to see an example of its use.

Second I am would like to know if its possible to create a viewer that can add links to the swf sort of like a flash editor.  I see a lot of companies that offer the ability to add movies and links via an editor to the swf’s and was wondering if this could possibly be using swfcombine to do this.

Thanks!

Dave.