Re: [Swftools-common] Error while Running folder names with space

From: Ananth Palanisamy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Error while Running folder names with space
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:13:58 +0530

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your immediate response.  But the requirement is different.

I am integrated the pdf2swf to into my application. User has a option to select the file path to convert pdf files. If the user selected path contains spaces, that time I am facing issue. I have tried as you suggested. Its working fine.
Thanks
Ananth P