Re: [Swftools-common] Error while Running folder names with space

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Error while Running folder names with space
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:37:10 +0000

You left out some important information then Anarth! Are you you able to qualify
further?    What is your application created in/with?

The same sort of demarcation technique should apply,  no matter what you are
using,  even though the actual application may vary a little.
Spaces are never
good to have.  I'm sure you've well aware of what browsers have to cope with
when accessing sites running under windows web servers

HTH

Regards,

Chris.