Re: [Swftools-common] How to stop font embedding

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] How to stop font embedding
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:27:32 +0200

hello,

i had the same situation. but in the end it does not really matter if the fonts are in the swfs or not since only used glyphs/characters are embeded (as far as i know) and the overhead of data can be ignored in times of high-speed internet. would you care about the invisible parts of an image that was loaded and shown only partly in your flash application?

better focus on an intelligent preloader for your project :)

thats my serious solution to it.

bye,
  filip

---
VisibleVibrations | 3D-Zeitschrift.de | system developer