[Swftools-common] print issue

From: MG Balaji
Subject: [Swftools-common] print issue
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:04:38 +0530

Hi All,

This is the new problem i am facing. I have converted some pdf files to swf and if i print the swf, some of the images and contents are not displaying. Refer the attached pdfs and swf file for your reference (page.swf - converted swf; printed_swf.pdf - pdf version of the printed swf file).
I used "--flashversion=9 -f -z -s zoom=50 -s poly2bitmap -s jpegdpi=96 -s ppmdpi=96" paramenters to convert the file.

Is there any options available to resolve this print issue?

Thanks,
Balaji...

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop