RE: [Swftools-common] print issue

From: MG Balaji
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] print issue
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:03:22 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I need to mention one thing here. While converting first time i used the same paramemters and the dpi value is 72 instead 96. In the resulted swf, out of 10, 7 pages have the print issue. After i changed the dpi value from 72 to 96, the issue rate was reduced from 10 to 3 pages. So i thought may be the problem with the parameters i used and still i am searching for different options.

Another thing is, we are not used browsers to print the swf file. We have opened the swf file in flash player and then print the swf file.

Please guide me...

Thanks,
Balaji

> Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] print issue
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden; address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:07:50 +0200

MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.