[Swftools-common] pdf2swf how to create one swf per page?

From: Gilbert Mizrahi
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf how to create one swf per page?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:25:06 -0400

I while ago I was using the command line version (on an old computer) and QPdf2Swf which has an option to separate pages.

I downloaded pdf2swf (0.9.0.exe)  and I am clueless of how to separate the pages.

I tried to download the 2009-08-24 swftools-2009-08-24-2042.rar version, but I got an error when unzipping.

I found the QPdf2Swf and download it, but is looking for swftools and it does not like what it gets on the folder where I install the version 0.9.0.exe.

So, how can I convert pdfs to swf one swf per page?

Thanks,

Gilbert

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.