[Swftools-common] swfc seg fault on Snow Leopard

From: Cameron Bracken
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc seg fault on Snow Leopard
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:47:58 -0600

Hi-

I have been unable to compile even the simplest swfc files on Snow Leopard.

$ echo ".flash .end" | swfc - -C
Segmentation fault

I installed swftools 0.9 from macports as well as the latest snapshot with the same results.  I suspect this has *something* to do with 32/64 bit compatibility but I am not sure if this is a problem on my end or not.  My knowledge is quite limited in this regard and any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Cameron