Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF textSnapshot issue – returns the text wit

From: Ananth Palanisamy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF textSnapshot issue – returns the text without any spaces
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:05:20 +0530

Hi,

I have tried with  the developer edition. The same issue is happening.
I have attached the PDF which creates the issue.

Issue: When read the static text using AS3 it returns the text without any space. Because of this issue I could not able to retrieve the exact text match through programming.
I have tried the following combinations using the Dev pdf2swf.exe

pdf2swf -T 9 -F c:\WINDOWS\Fonts -i sample.pdf -s zoom=100 -o sample.swf
pdf2swf -T 9 -F c:\WINDOWS\Fonts -i sample.pdf -o sample.swf

Thanks
Ananth P