[Swftools-common] Pdf2Swf Newbie Simple Questions

From: Jean-Philippe Encausse
Subject: [Swftools-common] Pdf2Swf Newbie Simple Questions
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:51:28 +0200

Hi !
I've some newbie question about usage of Pdf2Swf. I didn't find
answers on Google, Groups, SourgeForge, StackOverflow, ...

1. Is there a tutorial or sample file to create my own Viewer ?

2. Is there professional, good looking viewer (without serverside
jobs, flex,...) ?

3. What feature are available with viewer ?
- Highlight Ok, Multiple Colors ?
- JavaScript Interaction ? Section détection (to make notes) ?
Next/Previous/Search/...
- Page Filps (I see somes)
- Little Previews ?

I'm not good Flash Developer, and I'm looking for a good looking,
powerful, scribd "like" viewer I could use as a plugin for my CMS.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe Encausse
Do it Once, Use it Twice ~ Do it Twice, Make It Once ~ May the 4th be with you