[Swftools-common] Extract the text from internal/External PDF links

From: Ananth Palanisamy
Subject: [Swftools-common] Extract the text from internal/External PDF links
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:22:12 +0530

Hi,

Is there any way to extract the internal/External PDF page links?
I am facing the issue mainly from the internal links. While converting the PDF, i am splitting the pages into single SWF files. If the splitted page has internal page links it is always returning zero "0" while clicking. I am unable process the links. If I able to get the link texts I can process using ActionScript codes for further.
Or is there any other way to get the internal references from the splitted pages?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.
--
Regards

ANANTH P