RE: [Swftools-common] Extract the text from internal/External PDF links

From: MG Balaji
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Extract the text from internal/External PDF links
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:46:49 +0530

Hi Ananth,

Try this,

pdf2swf -z -f -T9 -s linkcolor=00ff0040 -s jpegquality=70 -s internallinkfunction=handleInternalLink -s externallinkfunction=handleExternalLink -p1 input.pdf -o page1.swf
pdf2swf -z -f -T9 -s linkcolor=00ff0040 -s jpegquality=70 -s internallinkfunction=handleInternalLink -s externallinkfunction=handleExternalLink -p2 input.pdf -o page2.swf

You will get the single page swf files where the input pdf present. In this method all the internal and External links will work.

But the only concern is, this command should be repeated the multiples of PDF pages. You can able to make batch file and run this.

The option "-s linkcolor" - you can give color for the link text.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,
Balaji