Re: [Swftools-common] FlashExtractor

From: Rumán Sándor
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] FlashExtractor
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:55:52 +0200

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 01:19:14 -0700
Chris Ohmstede <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, I've been using swfextract for a while and, being lazy as I am,
> finally wrote a gui front end for it so I won't have to write any
> more scripts.  In the spirit of open source, I've released it onto
> sourceforge.  Here's the link if you're interested:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/
>
> I pretty much use Linux exclusively any more so that's the only OS
> I've used it in.  I suppose it would work in any OS with GTK+ and
> gnome libraries installed but no guarantees.  Anyway, hope you find
> it useful.
>
> Chris

Hi, it's a good work, but I can't install it onto my Ubuntu 8.04. I
got this in configure phase:
address@hidden:/progik/linux-progik/FlashExtractor-1.0.2$ ./configurechecking
for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether
build environment is sane... yes checking for a thread-safe mkdir
-p... /bin/mkdir -p checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of
Makefiles... no checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for g++... g++
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for FLASHEXTRACTOR... configure: error: Package requirements
(gtk+-2.0 gthread-2.0
   gnome-vfs-2.0
   gconf-2.0) were not met:

No package 'gnome-vfs-2.0' found
No package 'gconf-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
FLASHEXTRACTOR_CFLAGS and FLASHEXTRACTOR_LIBS to avoid the need to
call pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more details.
In my OS are these packages:

Please, help me! What did I do wrong?

--
Üdvözlettel: